We place Functional cookies in order for this website to function properly and Analytical cookies with which we can measure the use of the website. These cookies do not use personal data.
BIQH places specific cookies in order to increase the user-friendliness for visitors. They help in functionality and are intended to gain insight into the functioning and effectiveness of the websites. This enables us to make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly as possible. We can also, through this insight, make our content on the website more relevant for you. The statistics and other reports cannot be traced back to persons, and are therefore anonymous.
Cookies that ensure that this website functions properly, they ensure:
- remembering information that you enter on the various pages, so that you do not have to fill in all your data again;
- saving preferences, such as the language;
- reading out your browser settings in order to optimally display our website on your screen;
- the uniform loading of the website, so that the site remains accessible;
- make it possible to respond to our websites.
Cookies with which the use of the website can be measured, they ensure:
- tracking the number of visitors on our web pages;
- keeping track of the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages;
- viewing the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website;
- assessing which parts of our site need adjustment;
- optimizing the website.
Third party cookies
Cookies placed by third parties so that we can retrieve more marketing related information. We have implemented the following in our site:
- Google Analytics